Thanks to berndavis once again who nominated me for this!
My nominees are as follows:
- Novel Girl
- The Jane Doe Novel Experiment
- RC Gale
- Statements Sometimes Obvious
- poetry, pics, and prose
- writer’s in the storm
- bucket list publications
- Deidra Alexander’s Blog
Nominees can find instructions at http://thejottersjoint.wordpress.com/2012/06/08/accepting-praise-recognition/
Seven things about myself … hmm … Seven true things? Well, let’s see.
- I’ve been told now by a semi-ridiculous number of people that I have writing talent so I’m officially on the road to being more confident (Yay me!)
- It’s easier for me to stand up for other people than for myself.
- I’m short. Not circus short but still short.
- I started drinking herbal tea when I was a baby. My mother is weird. I will write a story about her at some point.
- Jane Doe (see the above list) is my very best friend! Love you, Jane! (Not her real name by the way but she’s sworn me to secrecy.)
- I have a master’s degree in Education but am more interested in homeschooling than public or private school.
- I’m 8 months pregnant!
- And that’s seven. Great. So, I’m done.
Congrats to all the nominees!